- Ringsfield CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 12:00 PM
22 hpw over 4 days, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020.
Ringsfield Primary School is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant. You will support individuals and groups of students to enable access to learning, contributing to the development and maintenance of a purposeful, nurturing learning environment.
You will predominantly be working with groups of children under the direction of the class teacher in Upper KS2, with occasional basic administrative tasks. Your role will also involve small group and individual support focused on raising attainment.
You will need to have a flexible approach, be proactive, have excellent communication skills and be able to respond effectively to multiple changing school priorities.
We need someone who:
- has strong literacy and numeracy skills, GSCE mathematics and English grade c and above
- has a minimum NVQ level 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent, or equivalent experience working in a school
- can quickly establish and maintain positive relationships with children and parents across our school
- is able to work both independently and as part of a team
- can maintain professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- has good knowledge of safeguarding
- has the ability to maintain the learning environment.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
For an informal discussion only or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on (01502) 713030.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Interview date: 26 September 2019.