- Pakefield Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.36 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 October 2019 08:30 AM
17.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 August 2020 initially.
Required from November 2019.
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant who has a strong commitment to learning with a child centred approach and can work in Year 3. You will be working under the direction of the teacher but would also be expected to work using your own initiative.
You will be welcomed into our school team and the Active Learning Trust where learning is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are passionate about ensuring all children are supported to do the best
- have very good numeracy and literacy skills
- can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- are reflective people, who always seek to improve outcomes for children
- are passionate about making learning irresistible for children
- can maintain confidentiality and have a high level of professionalism
- are committed to improve their own practice.
We can offer you:
- wonderful children
- a child centred ethos which achieves high standards of behaviour for learning and attainment
- a professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations
- an excellent working environment
- opportunities for training and professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Should you require further information, please contact Karen Tallett-Pickess on (01502) 574032 or email: email@example.com
An application pack is available from our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk
Interview date: 30 October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.