- Laureate Community Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required form March 2020.
27.5 hpw, 9am - 3.30pm; Monday - Friday. 38 weeks per year.
Fixed term until August 31 August 2020.
We are seeking a skilled, committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our Key Stage 1 team. We are a welcoming, inclusive school community rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features by Ofsted.
- have a positive impact on the attainment and progress of a pupil with an Education, Health & Care Plan
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support the learning and development of the pupil in order to meet their specific needs
- promote independence and positive behaviours for learning through a 'least help first' approach
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and/or experience, including in English and mathematics.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression across the trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office for further details on (01638) 663927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the school, visit the school website: www.laureateacademy.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion or meeting prior to submitting your application, please contact the Headteacher via the office in the first instance.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 27 February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.