- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 12:00 PM
Required from March 2020.
20 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
8.15am - 12.15pm, Monday - Friday.
This could be your perfect job!
Would you like to join our fabulous, friendly and dynamic team? We are a two form entry Primary School with big ideas.
Do you have experience working in schools? Do you have a good understanding of children's needs, including those special educational needs? If you are able to use your own initiative and want to help improve our children's futures, we would be very interested to meet you.
Can you give us:
- dedication, enthusiasm and commitment
- experience of working with individuals with SEN and those who are very able
- training in interventions that support KS1 children in speech, language and communication
- understanding of the key role played by support staff in the education of children
- a range of experience delivering interventions with a proven track record
- a holistic, inclusive and positive approach
- team work and a commitment to self-development
- a good level of numeracy, grammar and literacy
- effective communication skills?
If so, we can offer you;
- an excellent team of people to work with, in a wonderful atmosphere
- training opportunities and support
- friendly, happy children
- cakes and chocolate!
We would love to meet you. Why don't you call us to look around to see for yourself?
For further information, please contact Mrs Ratcliffe our Headteacher via email: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this post, an application form and job description are available from our school website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org
Alternatively, you can request a copy via email: email@example.com
Handwritten applications are preferred.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 6 March 2020.
Guildhall Feoffment School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and other pre-employment checks will be required for relevant posts.