- Worlingworth CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 January 2021 01:00 PM
- 20 hpw (including 2 after school clubs, until 4:15pm)
- Fixed Term until 31 August 2021.
- Required from 22 February 2021.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 2, supporting our children and teachers but with the willingness and flexibility to work across all our classes. A skilful and experienced person is preferred but the right enthusiastic candidate is more essential. There may be the potential to cover staff absences.
We received our second 'Outstanding' Ofsted judgement in June 2019 and are not a school that sits on our laurels.
Our school motto is Cherish All, Achieve Together and this encompasses all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for:
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- a commitment to the church ethos of the school
- an enthusiastic individual
- a good team player
- experience of supporting children in a professional setting
- the ability to think flexibly and use initiative to support learning and development
- a patient and nurturing personality.
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed governors
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- the chance to play a key role in the re-design of our exciting and innovative curriculum.
For more information or to arrange a conversation with Victoria Gascoyne-Cecil, Headteacher or Sophie Savage, Head of School, please contact us on (01728) 628397.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section below.
A completed application form and covering letter should be returned to Vicki Gascoyne-Cecil via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the school at Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13 7HX.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.