- Kyson Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 18 May 2021 09:00 AM
- £20,344 pro rata
- 24.5 hpw, 38 weeks a year
- 7.30am - 8.45am and 3pm - 6.15pm plus 2 hours paid admin/planning time per week
- Required from September 2021.
The governing body of Kyson Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and child centred leader to develop and lead the opening of Kyson's new wrap around care provision from September 2021. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to manage a team of staff and help launch this vital aspect of our community offer.
At Kyson all of our staff are committed to help children develop their character to become individuals ready to contribute and succeed in the world they live in. Kyson is a school built on strong moral values where relationships across the school are highly regarded. We have a positive and purposeful environment that values the achievements of each individual.
To lead and be responsible for the day-to-day organisation of the wrap around care provision at Kyson Primary School, providing high standards of care and play opportunities for children between the ages of 3-11 years old in a safe and secure environment.
We can offer:
- polite, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- a compassionate and welcoming community who are driven to achieve the best for each individual
- a supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- a positive and vibrant ethos
- a well-resourced and spacious environment
- a school of 420 children and 65 staff, where diversity is welcomed and difference respected.
You are welcome to arrange a visit or conversation with the headteacher, Tom Gunson, by calling 01394 384481 or by emailing email@example.com
More information about Kyson can be found via our website www.kysonprimaryschool.co.uk
Application packs are available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Interview date: w/c 24 May
Kyson is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to enhanced checks.