- St Felix RC Primary School, Haverhill
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £23,541 pro rata (Actual salary: £8,700 pa)
- 7.30am - 8.45am and 3.15pm - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday during term time (38 weeks a year).
- Required September 2021.
We are looking to recruit a leader for our before and after school wraparound which is being brought in-house from September 2021.
You will need:
- a recognised Level 3 or above childcare qualification (or equivalent eg A levels)
- a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- a sound understanding of child development and of children's needs
- the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative as appropriate
- the ability to lead and manage staff to deliver high standards and results
- an interest in creative play for children would be an advantage
- an ability to communicate and liaise effectively with a wide range of people; both professional and members of the local community
- an excellent record of reliability, attendance and punctuality
- to be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
Duties would include:
- setting up and clearing away activities for the wrapround session
- caring for pupils including engaging in play, providing a snack, pupil welfare
- liaising with parents
- help to plan and provide activities for different needs
- providing intimate care
- managing stock levels for snacks.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.