- Cockfield CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £17,711 - £18,426 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 July 2020 09:00 AM
17.5 hpw, 38 weeks per year. 8.30am – 12pm, five mornings a week.
*Additional £9 ph for Breakfast Club role (casual contract). Dependent on demand, maximum of two mornings 7.30am – 8.30am per week.
Required from 1 September 2020.
Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant for a small KS2 class to join our successful and popular school.
- undertake a range of specialised tasks to support learning in a Year 5/6 classroom, experience of which is essential.
- have an appropriate level of expertise, qualifications and / or experience in school, including GCSE English and mathematics
- ideally, have experience of delivering interventions
- be able to support children who have SEN.
- assist in running a mixed aged Breakfast Club twice a week.
In return, we can offer:
- a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2020)
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development, providing first aid training.
For further details, please contact the school on (01284) 828287.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be posted / emailed to the Headteacher at: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.