- Seckford Education Trust
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £9.20 ph
- Job term:
- Closing date:
- 09 December 2019 09:00 AM
Seckford Education Trust are seeking competent and enthusiastic Exam Invigilators to join our teams at SET Saxmundham and SET Beccles schools.
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students alike
- supervise students sitting the exams
- provide assistance to staff and students where necessary
- help set up the exam hall
- hand out and collect exam papers
- be a team player with sound IT skills
- be flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
Our schools are 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary schools.
Please state which school you are applying to on your application form.
For further details and to download an application form, please visit: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs in the first instance, or contact HR on (01394) 615167.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment. Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).