- SET Ixworth School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2021 09:00 AM
- £17,374 - £19,422 pro rata
- 2 posts available
- Fixed term, term time only and subject to grant funding per pupil, anticipated to last for the duration of their time at the school.
Required to start from September 2021 (or potentially earlier if mutually agreeable).
We are looking to appoint two outstanding 1:1 Teaching Assistants to join our dedicated team of support staff. You will help drive attainment and contribute towards building a positive and creative learning environment. You will be working one to one with students who may have learning, behavioral, physical or emotional difficulties.
We have two positions available as follows:
Post 1: Supporting 1 pupil. 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday), 36.4 weeks per year. Actual salary range based on term-time only: £13,930 - £15,572 dependent on experience.
Post 2: Supporting 2 pupils (individually). 30 hours per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), 36.4 weeks per year. Actual salary range based on term-time only: £10,777 - £12,043 dependent on experience.
- have an understanding of the SEN Code of Practice, and inclusive practice within a school setting
- demonstrate a knowledge of the variety of barriers to learning that students face
- preferably have experience in a secondary school with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students
- be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
For more information about the school and to download an application pack, please visit: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/vacancies/
We reserve the right to appoint prior to closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).