- Chantry Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2020 09:00 AM
- £19,895 - £20,903 pro rata
- 32.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
You are important! Join our dedicated team on an exciting journey.
Required from January 2021, an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our team.
- be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- have a GCSE Grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent)
- be able to build good working relationships with all members of the school community.
You will support teaching staff by providing classroom cover, implementing set work, monitoring students and reporting on progress during short term teacher absence and responding to changes brought about during the pandemic. This could include supporting colleagues in the delivery of lessons online. Other duties may involve administrative / technical support, examination supervision, tutor group responsibilities and accompanying school trips.
A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted, November 2018).
An Active Learning Trust school with students aged 11-16.
For further details visit: www.chantryacademy.org
Interview date: w/c 7 December 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.