- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Salary details:
- £10,569 - £11,441 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 01:00 PM
20 hpw, 52 weeks per year. Required from September 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the team in the Cornard Leisure Centre in Sudbury, a dual use facility and part of Thomas Gainsborough School.
- be responsible to the Leisure Centre Manager
- help with all aspects of commercial and operational performance for the leisure centre which includes a 33-station fitness suite, group training / dance studio, 25m outdoor swimming pool, 5 court sports hall, astro turf pitch and a large tennis / netball court
- undertake a range of activities to ensure the smooth running of the leisure centre. This will mainly include duties around premises management, supporting and assisting customers and members and developing links with the community.
Key duties may include:
- offering and providing advice, support, encouragement and motivation as required to all users of leisure centre equipment
- undertaking gym inductions and reassessments
- ensuring safe and effective use of all equipment
- carrying out 1:1 and group training sessions
- structuring and recording appropriate training programmes for members
- assisting members with questions on exercise and general information.
For an informal discussion prior to application, please contact Kerry Fuller, Headteacher's PA on (01787) 375232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is also available on our website: www.unitysp.co.uk
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 26 September 2019.
Thomas Gainsborough School is part of the Unity Schools' Partnership. It is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.