- Chantry Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,363 - £20,344 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 09:00 AM
37 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
You are important! Join our dedicated team on an exciting journey.
Required from March / April 2020, an enthusiastic and competent individual to oversee the provision of high levels of support for students who, for a variety of reasons, may not be able to access mainstream lessons for a temporary/extended period.
- be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- have GCSE Grade C in English and mathematics or equivalent
- have the ability to build good working relationships with all members of the school community.
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
An Active Learning Trust school. A 'Good' school, Ofsted (November 2018).
Age range: 11 - 16
For further details and to apply, visit: www.chantryacademy.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure safer recruitment procedures are effectively in place, and DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts.