- Chantry Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,611 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 02 September 2019 09:00 AM
35 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
You are important!
Join our dedicated team on an exciting journey.
Required ASAP, an enthusiastic and competent individual to support the learning process and the achievement of a range of students with various additional needs. You may be required to work with individual students, small groups or across a whole class.
- be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- have GCSE Grade C in English and mathematics or equivalent
- have the ability to build good working relationships with all members of the school community.
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
For further details and to apply online visit www.chantryacademy.org
Interview date: w/c 9 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.