- East Bergholt High School
- Place of work:
- East Bergholt
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £18,933 pa (actual)
- 37 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
Required as soon as possible.
We wish to appoint an assistant to our Site Manager to share the responsibility for the day to day management of our wonderful school site.
- be passionate about working in a school environment and supporting young people to be the best they can be.
- have previous experience of working on a large school site
- have excellent communication skills
- be proactive, flexible and solutions focussed.
- be a calm team player who shows energy, enthusiasm and humour.
East Bergholt High School is set in beautiful "Constable Country" on the Essex/Suffolk border. We are within easy reach of both Ipswich and Colchester and are an easy-out-of-town commute. Learning is at the heart of our work. We care passionately about our students as individuals, and support and encourage them to achieve success in all aspects of School life.
Roll: 940, Group 6
For an informal discussion about the post, or to arrange a visit prior to application, please contact Kylie Sayer, Headteacher’s PA by emailing: email@example.com
Further details about the post and how to apply are available at our Trust website: www.sslt.org.uk To apply you should complete an application form and write a covering letter to Dan Woodcock, Headteacher, explaining how your experience and skills will make you successful in the post.
Interview date: 21 April 2021.
East Bergholt High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.