- Old Warren House PRU
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,065 pro rata
- Job term:
- Job Share
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 09:00 AM
31.25 hpw, 52 weeks per year. Job share available.
Harbour and Old Warren House are jointly seeking to recruit a Caretaker / Cleaner on a permanent basis to cover early mornings and afternoon duties.
Monday - Friday: 6.30am - 8.30am and 2.30pm - 5.45pm during term time plus additional 6 weeks during the school holidays.
You will be required to:
- operate cleaning equipment
- use cleaning chemicals
- carry out general cleaning duties on a daily basis
- accurately complete a daily cleaning checklist and monitor stock levels
- carry out maintenance at Harbour PRU and Old Warren House (therefore, DIY skills would be necessary).
Experience would be beneficial.
You will need to be:
- a good communicator
- able to work on your own initiative
- willing to undertake a variety of basic DIY work as required.
Visits are welcome, informal discussions can be arranged by contacting Paul Morton, Executive Headteacher, or Keeley Smart, School Business Manager, on (01502) 511794.
Details and application forms are available from the school office at Old Warren House, Warren Road, Lowestoft NR32 4QD or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Interviews: w/c 23 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.