- The Ashley School Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £12,892 - £13,414 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 April 2019 12:00 PM
30.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 professional development days). Required from June or September 2019.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding Special School for an enthusiastic LSA. You will support learners with moderate and complex learning difficulties in the age range 7-16 years and will need knowledge, skills and understanding to support across the school.
Do you have a passion to:
- enable all pupils to fully participate in our community and beyond
- promote positive relationships
- achieve successful outcomes
- promote a safe, secure, supportive and nurturing environment
- deliver engaging teaching and developing new skills
- promote a broad, balanced, relevant, coherent and participative curriculum which meets the needs of all our pupils.
If so, we want to hear from you.
For an application form and further details, please call into the Reception or download the pack from our website: www.ashleyschool.co.uk/news/vacancies or send an A4 SAE to the school.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school as part of the interview process.
Interview date: 7 May 2019.
The Ashley School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are mandatory for all posts. We welcome diversity.