- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.00 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
A young man with epilepsy is looking for a proactive, funny and reliable support worker, to come out and enjoy his hobbies, increase community interaction and independence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- To be proactive and able to help support me to find interesting activities
- Have a full driving licence and a car insured for work purposes.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good sense of humour
- Interest in gaming
- Happy to be around my cats and dogs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please contact SIL for an application form and full job description quoting REF 4317: Email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 603876.