- Woodbridge School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 June 2021 12:00 PM
- £19,394 pro rata (£15,948 pa)
- 37.5 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
- Required from September 2021.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and skilled individual to undertake the role of department technician, who will assist staff in providing exciting and engaging learning experiences through a variety of disciplines. The role requires a flexible approach in the day-to-day management of the subject, but also the ability to organise and plan ahead in preparing various resources termly and yearly as directed by the head of department and teaching staff.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing materials and equipment for lessons;
- Carrying out weekly checks on all equipment and machinery;
- Maintaining and ordering materials and equipment;
- Managing the department budget and reconciling;
- Assisting in the production of COSHH risk assessments as required.
We have a strong and dedicated staff body and excellent facilities, and you would be joining a warm and friendly working environment.
For more information about our school, this opportunity, and to download an application pack please visit: www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.