- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £8.45 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- up to 32 per week
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2017 11:30 PM
Vacancies across Suffolk in your local area.
Your choice of a flexible rota pattern or choose only to work on weekends or evenings.
Competitive hourly rate and paid mileage for travel time.
We want you to join us.
You will be supporting people who have been discharged from hospital needing short term reablement or longer term care in their own home, to enable them to live as independently as possible.
No experience required, as free training and support will be provided.
You will receive:
- flexibility with hours
- shadowing and regular ongoing support
- paid mileage for travel time
- guaranteed hours and weekend or evening only work available.
You will travel from home-to-home, so a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
For more information of vacancies in your part of Suffolk, please call:
- North / Lowestoft - Yvonne Blowers on (01502) 448709
- East / Coastal - Susan Hughes on (01728) 652314
- Central / Mid - Jo Huckle on (01449) 742848
- Ipswich - Shelley Rout on (01473) 263273
- West - Rosemary Stebbing on (01284) 758561.
Please read the Job and Person Profile for this post before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.#HomeFirst