- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Riverside, Lowestoft
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 11 December 2019 11:30 PM
Secondment opportunity / fixed term for 18 months in the Demand Management Programme (DMP).
This is a key role within the organisation, located within the Adult and Community Services (ACS) Directorate. The main purpose of this role is to work with customers to identify and deliver personalised good quality outcomes to the highest standards to support and maximise their independence and wellbeing.
- work as a Trusted Assessor
- assess functional ability
- provide advice on daily living equipment, adaptations and assistive technology
- advise on community and other resources with an emphasis on reablement and digital care solutions
- promote and maximise independence and wellbeing
- hold a key role in supporting the service with the Demand Management Programme, which helps people get the right service at the right time with the right impact
- work with customers to identify and deliver personalised good quality outcomes to the highest standards
- work as part of area social work teams alongside colleagues and practitioners across the health and voluntary sectors to support effective integration between health and social care ensuring systems are joined up and accessible for all our customers.
As per the secondment policy, please ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Chonde Nkowani via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07717 302170.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.