- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £8.75 per hour
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Various hours available
- Closing date:
- 07 January 2018 11:30 PM
Vacancies across Suffolk in your local area.
Your choice of up to 32hpw or you can choose to take up only weekend and/or evening work.
You get paid guaranteed hours, for mileage and your travel time.
We want you to join us!
You will be supporting people who have been discharged from hospital needing short term reablement or longer term care in their own home, to enable them to live as independently as possible.
No experience required, as free training and support will be provided.
You will receive:
- your choice a number of guaranteed paid hours on offer
- weekend and/ or evening only work is also available
- paid mileage and pay for your travel time
- flexibility with rota patterns
- shadowing and regular ongoing support
You will travel from home-to-home, so a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
For more information of vacancies in your part of Suffolk, please call:
- North / Lowestoft - Yvonne Blowers on (01502) 448709
- East / Coastal - Susan Hughes on (01728) 652314
- Central / Mid - Jo Huckle on (01449) 742848
- Ipswich - Shelley Rout on (01473) 263273
- West - Rosemary Stebbing on (01284) 758561.
Please read the Job and Person Profile for this post before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.#HomeFirst