- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £23,663 - £24,908 pa*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 October 2019 01:00 PM
Based at William Wood House, Sudbury.
Orwell values its talented care professionals. Orwell is a leading provider of social care in Suffolk with CQC registered care provisions for older people which is rather unique and a great alternative to a care home environment.
In your role, you will:
- be the registered manager with CQC
- ensure excellent care is delivered to our customers living in 30 one and two bedroom apartments, all self-contained which are specially designed for those who have unique care needs
- lead and develop a dedicated team to be the best they can be every day
- liaise with agencies, promote the care offer locally and manage the finances.
- have leadership expertise in a care setting for older people
- be QCF / NVQ 5 qualified (or working towards)
- have a practical understanding of CQC standards and expectations
- have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- be versatile, resilient and have a passion for achieving a high level of care.
- Sunday Times Top 100 and Silver standard investor in People employer
- 22 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service
- Choice of pension schemes including defined benefit
- Opportunities to specialise e.g. dementia, nutrition, end of life
- Free access to round the clock independent personal advice and support
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Loads of learning including e-learning tools
- Car and public transport financial loans.
* earning potential up to £26,154 pa.
Job reference: WWH029.
To apply online, please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk/work-with-orwell
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.