- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.72 - £9.18 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 01:00 PM
30 hpw, including every other weekend.
Fixed term contract for 12 months.
Based at Savile Court, Felixstowe.
Are you a real people person who is dedicated to getting results? Are you enthusiastic, approachable, caring and patient?
Do you have experience working with adults with learning disabilities or are interested in learning to work in a supported living environment?
Are you eager to learn, develop and progress through a well-supported training programme, with an opportunity to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care?
If so, we want to hear from you.
What our people say about us:
- "It's such a rewarding job and I love making a difference" Beth, Support Worker - Balfour House
- "I'm so supported by Orwell" Amy, Support Worker - Balfour House
- "My job is interesting and sometimes challenging, but I love it!" Sue, Support Worker - Idaway
- "There are so many great opportunities working for Orwell" Natalie, Support Worker - Fitzwilliam Close / Balfour House.
Orwell provides a range of services for people with a learning disability that all strive to encourage a person to achieve a level of independence and control that is right for them. We support 6 people at Savile Court and a further 6 people out in the community from Savile Court.
If you have the passion to deliver first rate care and support and the drive to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal chat or visit, please contact Kelly Backhouse, Service Manager on 07969 222586 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk