- Seckford Care
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2021 09:00 AM
- £17,571 - £20,013 pro rata
- 19 hpw (2 night shifts, 9.5 hours each from 9.45pm – 7.15am)
- Required from 1 April 2021.
Seckford Care is an award winning, CQC Outstanding care home based in our beautiful grade 2* listed building at the heart of Woodbridge. We provide very sheltered flats for those who wish to live independently, safe in the knowledge that carers are on hand 24 hours a day, residential care in Jubilee House for those who would like their own comfortable room and all their meals, laundry and cleaning provided, and prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, a day club for those who live in the community and would like to meet other people, take part in activities and enjoy a good lunch.
Our highly skilled staff are well-trained and committed to making the lives of older people as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible. We are looking for a permanent night-time Care Support Worker to work two night-time shifts per week, from 9.45pm – 7.15am. There is the opportunity to work more hours if required.
We place utmost value on the amazing job our Carers do and pay above market rates for the support they provide, together with a number of other benefits.
- enhanced rates of pay (with a 20% premium for weekends or night duty)
- pension scheme
- sick pay (following a successful probation period)
- 28-days paid leave including public holidays (pro rata for part-time working)
- full training will be provided; further training and development available through the QCF
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 24-hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- free uniform
- Enhanced DBS check.
Please return your completed application form by email to: email@example.com, or by post to: HR Department, Seckford Foundation, Marryott House, Burkitt Road, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4JJ.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date for the right candidate; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).