- St Elizabeth Care Agency
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £10.20 - £13.26 ph
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 01:00 PM
Full or part time hours covering different shifts throughout the day, evenings and sleep ins spread across the week, weekends and Bank Holidays. Shifts are 12 hours on a rota basis so you will know in advance to plan your time accordingly. Home Carer roles are also available to support clients who require shorter visits between 7am - 10pm, 7 days per week.
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
Due to our continuing growth we are looking to expand our team, we are currently looking to recruit a team of female support workers to work with our younger adults on a 1:1 basis.
Benefits for our Support Workers / Home Carers:
- Competitive salary £10.20 - £13.26 ph. Sleep in rate £93.60
- Paid mileage
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, training and on-going support
- Shadowing and client introductions
- Free uniform, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential for you to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to your own vehicle. A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role is required.
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
* please note that this role is open to females only due to the needs of the people you will be supporting. This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and caring people who want to provide excellent, quality services. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding team, we would love to hear from you.
For an application pack or further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 707900.
Immediate interviews available.