- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 11 October 2019 01:00 PM
6 hpw, 10am - midday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
A lady living with her husband, cat and two very large dogs is looking for someone that can come in and take on domestic tasks that are difficult from a wheelchair.
This is an interesting opportunity to use your own interests and skills to influence the companionship part of the role.
You must be large dog fan as there are two friendly Newfoundland's, one is a year old and thinks it is still a puppy.
- Domestic cleaning
- Domestic tiding
- Respectful of dog training needs
- Occasion light personal care (dressing and nail painting etc.)
- Inspirational activities using your skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self-direction of tasks
- Friendly and happy disposition
- Prepared to work in a smoker's home
- Driving license desirable, but not essential
- Interest or skills such as gardening, DIY, crafts, music, etc.
The application form and job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form (quoting the reference number SIL4346) via post to: Suffolk Independent Living, IP City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD or via email to: email@example.com