- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.20 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 December 2019 01:00 PM
10 hpw, working 5 hours per shift, Monday and Friday / Saturday alternate weeks.
A Personal Assistant is required to assist with everyday living tasks.
- domestic cleaning
- keeping me safe in the community
- helping me to access the community and social activities
- overseeing the safe cooking of meals.
- Good communication
- Non-judgemental attitude
- Work on your own initiative and self-motivated
- Cooking and cleaning experience
- Reliable, patient and caring nature
- Driving licence
- Experience with young children.
- Experience in a similar role
- Related qualifications, manual handling etc.
To get a copy of the full job description and an application form for this position, please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SIL ref: 4372.