- Suffolk Mind
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £16,778 - £18,150 pro rata per annum (plus earn up to £700 per annum for sleep in payments)
- 18 hpw (on a 3 week rota pattern: Week 1 Sat & Sun, Week 2 Tues & Thurs, Week 3 Fri, Sat & Sun)
Are you an experienced and dedicated Care Worker who would like to work for an 'OUTSTANDING' CQC rated care service which has also won 'Care Service of Year' and 'Inspiring Manager' in the Suffolk Care Awards?
Suffolk Mind is a registered charity promoting mental health and well-being services throughout Suffolk and we want to make Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated care worker to work within our friendly residential home - Montrose House, located in north east Ipswich.
We provide 24 hour care and support tailored to the needs of the individual. Social activities are provided within the home and staff can also accompany residents on trips out as well as to health appointments.
- Previous experience in a caring role
- Ability to do sleep-ins (one in every three weeks)
- Hold or be willing to work towards at least a Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification
- Good communicator
- Flexible team player
Please visit www.suffolkmind.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies/ for more information and to apply for this job.