- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Beccles House, Beccles; Riverside, Lowestoft
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 02 March 2021 11:30 PM
£38,705 pro rata for part time
You will be a part of an area operational management team within Adult and Community Services (ACS); working alongside team managers and other professional advisors providing specialist expertise and support.
- work alongside Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, Home First and other council teams
- hold the relevant social work qualification registered with the appropriate body
- lead and oversee embedding practice changes within the Locality linking the various transformational programmes into one deliverable approach for front line staff. These programmes include Signs Of Safety, digital offer, LAS, LPS (new DOLS) and others
- provide operational teams and team managers with practical support, i.e. shadowing, workshops with teams etc. to support and embed model at pace
- be the key link between the professional practice team and staff on transformation projects and practice
- lead on reporting to Demand Management Group on how practice is being embedded in operational teams
- line manage a team responsible for helping teams embed and track transformational programmes.
To take up this role, you will need to hold:
- Relevant professional Social Work, Occupational Therapy or similar health or social care qualification to degree level, or equivalent, with evidence of continuous professional development
- Social Work England or relevant other registration
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we have strict limitations on staff working in our offices and most of us are being asked to work from home. If you wish to discuss how that might impact your working arrangements, please contact the recruiting manager listed at the bottom of this advert.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Chonde Nkowani (07717) 302170.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this committment. DBS checks or police vetting are required for relevant posts. We are also commited to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles please see the job and person profile. Suffolk County Council welcoming diversity.