- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Mariner House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £31,401 - £33,907
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2019 11:30 PM
Working in the Mental Health Services, Adult and Community Services at Suffolk County Council, this is your chance to make a real difference to the people of Suffolk.
Suffolk County Council and Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (NSFT) work jointly to provide mental health services under a S75 Partnership Agreement.
- support adults with mental illness and their carers
- be responsibile for managing caseloads
- co-produce and review packages of care
- network and liaise with care partner agencies and stakeholders in order to meet service user needs.
- a supportive team environment
- the best possible support and development to grow your career
- regular professional supervision and appraisals
- training from both Suffolk County Council and NSFT
- the opportunity to undertake AMHP training (subject to meeting criteria).
In return, you will need to share our passion for promoting people's rights and independence and promoting new ways of working.
You will be required to travel frequently in rural areas, so you must hold a full and valid driving licence and have access to personal transport.
It is essential that you have a relevant Social Work qualification and HCPC registration.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Dean McMath or Sanand Jagessur on (01473) 341100.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.