- Long Stratton
- Place of work:
- Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Norwich
- Salary details:
- £9.29 per hour
- Job term:
- No Guaranteed Hours
- various casual hours available
- Closing date:
- 22 November 2020 11:30 PM
Other key information: Will require shift working
Do you have as much enthusiasm as our customers?
Role Snapshot… Do you enjoy working in a busy dynamic team striving to deliver the highest quality service possible? Working a range of shifts and dealing with the public? Want to work in a modern setting at the cutting edge? Then read on...
What you could be part of…
Long Stratton Leisure Centre has recently had a £2 million investment ensuring our facilities are the best in the area. We have a state-of-the-art fitness facility, two studios, a main sports hall, a state of the art 3G Pitch, café and a soft play area.
Working at the Council enables you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services. Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital, and our employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Providing an excellent and professional customer service to all those that visit our centre
- Providing first contact resolution for all transactional membership and usage enquiries
- Assisting with touring prospective members and selling memberships
- Preparing and serving food and drink in our café area
- Assisting in the delivery of events and hospitality across the centre including our soft play area
You must have…
NVQ in customer care or equivalent experience in a customer facing environment, as well as level 2 Food Hygiene (or be prepared to undertake the training within the two months of employment). You should also have excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our customers as well as good attention to detail and good IT skills.
You may still have questions and can contact Megan Gipson on 01508 531444 to answer these for you.
This is an on-going recruitment campaign; however, the advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.