- Culford School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £10,000 - £12,000*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2020 01:00 PM
*Actual salary and hpw to be negotiated at interview. 3 days per week, 34 weeks per year.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to our welcoming pre-prep team where we accept children aged 2 - 7 years. A Level 3 qualification is essential and you will need relevant EYFS experience. The role is primarily based in our nursery, however, having a flexibility to support in KS1 will be an advantage.
Culford is set in 480 acres of magnificent landscaped grounds. It boasts state-of-the-art teaching facilities alongside top quality sports, social and recreational amenities.
You will have:
- the ability to work successfully as part of a small team
- flexibility to work across the EYFS and into KS1 when required
- a willingness to support school initiatives
- a thorough understanding of the EYFS and how to support children' progress
- an ability to complete observations for Learning Journeys and a knowledge of Tapestry will be beneficial
- an ability to lead an area of the EYFS in the nursery
- a current first aid qualification will be advantageous.
There will be an expectation to attend induction and training days.
Closing date: 1 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.