- The Partnership of Bildeston Primary and Whatfield CEVC Primary Schools
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £53,856 - £62,426 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 March 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
We are looking for someone with patience, tact and humour to help us move from good to great; an inspirational leader who understands what makes a wonderful school.
You will share our vision and work with our parents, staff and governors to mould us into schools where children want to learn; where they are respected and nurtured. Of course, we want all our children to succeed, but for us the process of education is as important as the product.
The Partnership of Bildeston Primary and Whatfield CEVC Primary Schools is well established, successful and thriving. We have been judged 'Good' (Bildeston Ofsted ‘Good’ June 2017, Whatfield Ofsted ‘Good’ February 2018) and we are continuing to improve. Our current Executive Headteacher leaves us in a very strong position, so the challenge of this role is to take us to the next level.
- Are you an inspirational leader who shares our vision and can bring people along with you?
- Do you have the ambition, drive and personal qualities to create a culture of success, recognising the differing needs of children and staff?
- Could you lead our primary schools on a continuing journey towards 'Outstanding' whilst maintaining and promoting the different characteristics of the schools?
- Do you want to work within a supportive partnership of schools, with a group of staff who believe in achieving the best for our pupils, with a view to potentially expanding the reach of the partnership?
If so, this might be the opportunity you are looking for.
The best way for you to find out if this is the role for you is to have an informal chat with Phil Clark, Chair of Governors.
Please feel free to call on 07968 376805 for an open and honest conversation.
Interview date: 16 / 17 March 2020.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or (01473) 263943.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.