- Southwold Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
Initially fixed term for one year.
Southwold Primary School is seeking to appoint an Early Years Class Teacher from September 2019.
We are looking for an inspiring, nurturing and dedicated practitioner who is enthusiastic about delivering high quality teaching to our Reception and Nursery children.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
Southwold Primary is a small school with class sizes of around 20 pupils which create a family but focussed approach to our teaching and learning. We have a highly dedicated staff team, supportive community and delightful pupils.
Southwold Primary School is part of the Consortium Multi Academy Trust. The school and Trust are committed to supporting teacher's professional development. Teachers in the early years of their career will be supported with an additional package of CPD, release and support.
We hope to appoint an exemplary teacher who:
- has a good understanding of progression and expectations in EYFS
- has a clear vision of effective teaching and learning
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- has the commitment and ability to inspire children and their joy of learning
- can embrace change and challenges
- has excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills
- has Qualified Teacher Status (Degree 2:1+ preferred).
A bespoke package of CPD will to be arranged as required.
For further information, please contact Liz Frere-Smith by email at: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.