- Honington CEVCP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2020, with a possibility of being extended.
Required from January 2020, an inspirational EYFS Teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and welcoming staff team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has inspirational and effective classroom skills
- is dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for each individual child, regardless of needs
- has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum and how it leads into KS1 and is able to plan creative learning to engage and inspire, both indoors and out
- has excellent behaviour management strategies
- enjoys being part of a team.
We are a friendly, rural school set in beautiful Suffolk countryside. At Honington CEVC Primary School we value the benefits of working together in a caring school whose values are rooted in the Christian faith. Our school is at the heart of our community, next to the church.
We provide a stimulating, supportive and challenging learning environment in which all learners are valued for the contributions they make. We pride ourselves on 'Aspiration for All'.
Our school offers:
- children who love to learn
- a welcoming, positive ethos
- a supportive, highly motivated and friendly team of staff and governors
- a commitment to professional growth and school improvement
- great EYFS space both inside and out.
Please contact us with any queries.
Visits to our school are encouraged and may be organised through the school office on (01359) 269324.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Honington CEVCP School, Malting Row, Honington IP31 1RE.
Interview date: w/c 7 October 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.