- Ranelagh Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.55 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 20 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The governors, staff and children of Ranelagh Primary School are looking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our Key Stage 1 team.
NQTs welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about creating challenge, engagement and independence in learning
- committed to building on the EYFS experience in KS1 by providing the best learning opportunities for all children through a continuous provision model
- ambitious to learn, develop and bring fresh ideas to our school
- effective at building positive, effective relationships with staff, children, their families and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- a vibrant, diverse and inclusive school community
- a growing, urban school
- a large staff team with a welcoming and supportive ethos.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Ranelagh Primary School, Paul's Road, Ipswich IP2 0AN or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 24 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.