- Rushmere Hall Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 02 May 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year.
*£23,720 - £27,652
We are a forward thinking, improving school with an exciting future ahead!
If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve at the highest levels, we would love for you to apply and join our team!
We wish to appoint an exceptional KS2 teacher, NQTs are warmly welcomed to apply.
- have the drive and motivation to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational learning
- be optimistic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching
- be a dedicated professional who leads by example
- be committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children
- have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school
- have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges.
We can offer you:
- a supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
- a strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
- enthusiastic and highly motivated children
- a commitment to professional development
- a varied and enriched curriculum.
Visits to the school are encouraged so that you can meet our children and staff and get a feel for our school.
References will be taken up prior to interview. Please ensure your current Headteacher is your main reference.
Please contact Julie Castell, Administration Assistant (Communications) to arrange a suitable date. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (01473) 726027.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
CVs will not be accepted.
Interview date: 8 May 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Rushmere Hall Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.