- Beck Row Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 November 2019 12:00 PM
Required from 1 January 2020.
This post will be based at Beck Row Primary Academy and / or Great Heath Primary Academy.
If you are an excellent primary school teacher with the passion, commitment and skills to make learning irresistible and someone who has a proven track record in making a positive contribution to enhancing the lives of children, then over 750 super children need you.
You should always:
- Strive and succeed
- Help and challenge
- Inspire and guide
- Nurture and develop
- Explain and question.
- two primary academies working in partnership
- a friendly and supportive staff team with a wide range of experience and expertise
- using an exciting themed curriculum
- supportive of career progression and professional development
- part of a successful multi-academy trust - Academy Transformation Trust
- in a beautiful part of the country with very competitive housing costs, close to Cambridge and only 70 miles from central London.
NQTs and experienced teachers very welcome to apply.
* with the possibility of a recruitment allowance and / or assistance with removal expenses.
Visits to the academies are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact: Ruth King, Principal of Beck Row Academy on (01638) 713001, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Naomi Brown, Principal of Great Heath Academy on (01638) 713430 email: email@example.com
For further details, including an application pack and to apply please visit: www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
Interview date: 29 November 2019.
Our academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.