- Wickhambrook Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £42,195 - £46,566 pa
- Required from September 2021.
Following the promotion of our EY/KS1 Assistant Headteacher to Deputy Headship, we are excited to be recruiting a highly skilled, committed and experienced Assistant Headteacher to join our Senior Leadership Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain further experience towards Headship or Deputy Headship. A strong interest in SEND would be an advantage.
Wickhambrook is a successful school set in the wonderful Suffolk countryside with extensive grounds. We are dedicated to working with our families and the local community to ensure that every child, every day, has every opportunity. Our pupils are polite, hardworking and keen learners who particularly enjoy the enrichment aspect of our curriculum. We offer a warm and welcoming environment which is a blend of a Victorian building and a modern purpose built EYFS block. Staff are a friendly, dedicated and supportive team who have a good sense of humour and work closely together.
- contribute to strategic and operational decision making in order to establish the vision, ethos and policies of the school
- support the Headteacher in developing, monitoring and evaluating the curriculum in Early Years and KS1
- take responsibility for assessment in Early Years and KS1, working closely with the Headteacher and Raising Standards Lead to maximise achievement in national tests
- have agreed whole school areas of responsibility, including an aspect of the School Improvement Plan and the leadership of curriculum subjects
- have successful experience of teaching EYFS.
As part of the highly regarded Unity Schools Partnership, we are proud to offer:
- wonderful, keen pupils who love learning
- a wide range of CPD opportunities, in association with the Unity Research School
- opportunities for career progression across the Trust
- a dedicated, supportive team of professional colleagues and governors.
Visits to the school are encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines). If you are interested in this post and would like to find out more, please contact the school office and arrange a time to visit the school.
For further information on our school, please visit our website: www.wickhambrookschool.co.uk
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131968SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/131968INT
Interview date: w/c 26 April 2021.
Wickhambrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS and all other relevant checks will be required for this post.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.