- Abbots Green Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £41,065 - £45,319
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 09:00 AM
Required form April 2020 (September 2020 will be considered).
Abbots Green Academy, part of Unity Schools Partnership, is seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Assistant Headteacher (Curriculum Leadership). We strive to develop happy, caring and resilient learners who are always challenged to achieve their best.
- have good collaborative skills
- be well organised, adaptable and creative
- committed to ensuring the very best education for children.
As a result, you will command the confidence of all our staff.
We can offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
To apply please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 27 February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.