- Glade Academy, Brandon
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £39,965 - £44,105
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
These are exciting times at Glade Academy. We are a growing Academy and want to accelerate into the next phase of our development. Our Leadership Team requires a highly motivated and skilled individual to play a key role in a thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
You will be responsible for specific tasks and the leadership of whole Academy aspects, which will be determined from time-to-time in consultation with the Principal.
You will have release time from your role as class teacher in order to carry out these duties effectively.
You will deputise for the Principal when unavailable and will also act as deputy DSL (Safeguarding).
Do you have:
- enthusiasm towards life-long learning and professional development
- the initiative to promote new and innovative ideas whilst helping to sustain what already works
- the ability to support the development of outstanding educational provision
- the ability to plan and teach an engaging, exciting curriculum
- the ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies as necessary
- the ability to form a working partnership with parents
- the ability to maintain open, supportive communications with parents and work colleagues
- the ability to keep accurate on-going records related to both assessment for learning, and areas of responsibility within the staff team, and prepare reports evidencing impact accordingly
- the vision to cultivate and support collaborative relationships with other academies in the Eastern Multi Academies Trust (EMAT) whilst establishing Glade as a beacon of distinctiveness and excellence.
We are looking for an Assistant Principal who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- has excellent organisational skills.
We can offer you:
- peer-to-peer networking, collaboration, challenge and support
- geographically focused development opportunities within a hub of academies including support from a key professional
- investment in your professional development and future career
- opportunities to contribute to the development of a growing organisation and trust-wide improvement initiatives
- a values-led approach that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of academies.
We strongly encourage you to visit the Academy to experience what it has to offer. Please contact Tracey McCarthy on (01842) 811580 to arrange a visit.
For more information you can visit our website: gladeacademy.co.uk
To apply please visit: cwaacademytrust.ciphr-irecruit.com
Interview date: w/c 29 April 2019.
You will be required to undertake employment checks including an enhanced DBS with children's barred list check prior to commencing this role.