- Westwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2019 01:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2019, for a Class Teacher to work in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 across both Westwood Primary and Grove Primary School.
Westwood Primary School and Grove Primary School share Executive Headteacher, Rae Aldous, and work alongside each other in partnership.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has a passion for learning. You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust where you will receive a range of support to help you achieve great things and continue to develop your pedagogy.
You will need to:
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have a commitment to deliver an exciting curriculum which is 'hands on' and engaging
- be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- be able to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- a caring and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards
- opportunities for promotion within the school and across the Trust
- well-being and work life balance
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a forward-thinking school which is committed to improvement
- a community where we value and support each other.
Westwood Primary is an Ofsted graded 'Good' school (April 2017) with an outstanding EYFS provision.
Grove Primary School has received two outstanding HMI reports over the past year.
Both schools share the same ethos of nurture, care and support whilst ensuring the best learning opportunities for all members of the community.
Please contact the school to speak with Rae Aldous on (01502) 565673 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs available via email: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.