- Burton End Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2021 09:00 AM
Required from September 2021.
Burton End Primary Academy are looking for a Class Teacher to join our Key Stage One or Lower Key Stage Two team. We welcome applications from NQTs, ECTs, as well as experienced teachers looking for an exciting new challenge.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion about the role, please contact Karen Sheargold, Headteacher, via email: email@example.com or telephone: (01440) 702376
To apply, please visit candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/132185SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/132185INT
Interviews: 29 April 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required. Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming d