- St Mary's Catholic Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 May 2021 01:00 PM
- Fixed Term for 1 year
- Required from 1 September 2021.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary is a highly successful school in the centre of Ipswich. We are part of the Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi Academy Trust.
Are you an enthusiastic, caring and creative teacher?
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher to teach in our fantastic school.
- have high expectations of children’s attainment, progress and behaviour
- enjoy being part of a team
- have a good sense of humour
- have a secure knowledge of the primary curriculum
- contribute to the school’s drive for improvement
- demonstrate a secure understanding of how children learn
- work creatively to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils.
We can offer:
- a friendly, supportive and hardworking staff and governing body
- well behaved and motivated children
- a positive environment in our well-resourced school
- active encouragement of personal and professional development.
This position could equally appeal to experienced professionals or those wanting to return to teaching.
It is not a requirement of the role to be Catholic, but you should be sympathetic to the ethos of the school.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines), by arrangement and after school hours. Please call (01473) 728372
Application documents can be found in the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: FAO The Heads of School, Mrs J Berry & Mrs J Measham at: email@example.com
Interview date: 24 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.