- Hollesley Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 April 2020 01:00 PM
Required from Autumn Term 2020.
- Post 1: Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
- Post 2: Maternity cover, temporary.
We are a popular, small primary school (currently 101 pupils on roll) situated in a village not far from the Suffolk coast. The school is an inclusive, community school. The school is quite spacious with a hall, computer suite, library, four class bases with an activity area, a children's kitchen, two fields, a playground, gravel area, vegetable plots, a pond and swimming pool. We are very proud of our outside space and the different learning opportunities that it provides.
The school achieved a 'Good' Ofsted report in May 2016.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher who:
- has high expectations for achievement, progress and behaviour
- seeks to challenge and stretch all pupils
- has a passion for teaching and learning
- is not afraid to be flexible
- enjoys a challenge
- motivate children to succeed within a small group.
We can offer:
- delightful, happy and well-behaved children
- children who are motivated to learn and succeed
- highly motivated staff
- a supportive team, including governors, parents and staff
- a warm, nurturing and friendly learning environment with extensive grounds which are perfect for outdoor learning.
For furthr information or a conversation about this role, please contact Sarah Wood, Headteacher, on (01394) 411616 or via email at: email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
Interview date: 4 May 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.