- Ravenswood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2021. Required from September 2019.
Are you an exceptional teacher and manager, the one that every child remembers for all the right reasons?
Can you provide an educational experience that is memorable?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual.
In return, we can offer an exciting learning environment with friendly and supportive staff. Our children are keen to learn, and their behaviour is exemplary, as noted in our 'Good' Ofsted (March 2018).
If you are career minded and can demonstrate a passion for excellence, we would be very interested in hearing from you.
We are looking for applicants with:
- a belief in the ability of all children to achieve and be successful
- a commitment to continuous personal and professional development
- a proven record as an effective classroom practitioner or trainee
- a commitment to raising pupil achievement and confidence
- knowledge of the IPC (desirable but not essential).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Amie Howard on (01473) 728565.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 3 May 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.