- Poplars Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £49,937 - £56,434
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 March 2019 12:00 PM
Required September 2019, or earlier by negotiation.
A new and exciting opportunity has been created for an inspirational, talented and caring professional to play a significant role as Deputy Headteacher in the future development of our thriving school.
Poplars is an exceptional school. We have an enthusiastic and caring environment, led with creativity and passion, within a trust which supports unique people and schools to be the best that they can be.
- be an innovative, creative and strategic thinker who knows what is takes to build a great school
- be committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
- be enthusiastic, with the vision and motivation to help lead the school to excellence
- be friendly and approachable, with excellent communication skills and a passion for leadership
- have a track record of outstanding teaching with significant experience and able to demonstrate success within a significant leadership role
- be experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success, and strong leadership in developing learning and teaching
- have a passion for processes and systems
- be willing to be dedicated to our school but work collaboratively with others across our trust.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a committed and creative senior leadership team determined to drive the school forward
- happy, well-motivated and enthusiastic children, who enjoy learning
- a caring, talented and committed staff team
- supportive governors and parents, with strong community links
- a trust which is committed to the highest level of training and support for its schools
- an opportunity to shape the future of learning and teaching.
We strongly encourage you to visit the school, please call (01502) 565757 to arrange an appointment. Further information can be found on our website: www.poplars.suffolk.sch.uk
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Interview date: 1 April 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.