- Guildhall Feoffment Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019 / January 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a creative and engaging Early Years Teacher who is committed to teaching Foundation Stage and enjoys working in a supportive and professional team. You will be responsible for delivering a curriculum that inspires our eager young learners in this highly-valued part of our school. The role of Early Years Leader may be available for the right candidate.
Guildhall Feoffment C P School is a vibrant and creative learning community, with committed staff and supportive parents and governors who work together for the benefit of all pupils. If you are seeking an opportunity to work within an exciting educational environment, we can offer rich professional development opportunities.
You will be:
- an enthusiastic and motivated Early Years practitioner, able to inspire a love of learning
- committed to working as a team member on our ongoing school development activities
- an effective communicator with staff and parents
- a reflective practitioner, able to tailor classroom learning to the needs of your pupils.
In return we can offer:
- an excellent Early Years setting with significant improvements made in recent months, both to our classrooms and outside learning areas
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- shared planning and creative ideas for curriculum delivery
- a commitment to continuing professional development and innovation
- working with our primary and secondary colleagues in the Bury Schools Partnership.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Andrew Hammond, Headteacher at: email@example.com
If you are interested in this post, an application form and job description are available from our school website: www.guildhallfeoffment.org Alternatively, you can request a copy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: 3 July 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.