- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR (£2,795)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 18 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020 or earlier.
We are looking for a teacher to work in one of our two Reception classes and lead Early Years.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and excited by teaching
- is keen to lead the Early Years and ensure children get off to a flying start
- is passionate about supporting every child to achieve
- is reflective and committed to continually improving their practice.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- a newly formed, supportive and driven leadership team
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a real commitment to reducing teacher workload and supporting well-being
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Toni Kittle, Headteacher on (01440) 761697 or email: email@example.com to arrange.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 29 October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.